1939 XVIII Italy 2 Lire "SEE THE ACTUAL COIN BEFORE I MAKE IT"
•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:• .•:*¨¨*:•.•:*¨¨*:• .•:*¨¨*.•:*¨¨*:•.•:*¨¨*:• .•:*¨¨*.•:*¨¨*:•
I'll convert this coin into a beautiful coin ring for you in less than a day according to your specifications.
The lira was the currency of Italy between 1861 and 2002 and of the Albanian Kingdom between 1941 and 1943. Between 1999 and 2002, the Italian lira was officially a national subunit of the euro. However, cash payments could be made in lira only, as euro coins or notes were not yet available. The lira was also the currency of the Napoleonic Kingdom of Italy between 1807 and 1814. The Lira changed it's face a number of times and I found the best design for a ring to be the 1958-70 years and is made from a very high percentage of Silver (.835 or 83.5%) as seen in the picture above.
Message me in your order of your options or questions...
- You choose which side of coin faces out.
- Ring Size
- The year will be randomly selected from my inventory of 1958-70. You can always request a specific year in that range and if I have it I'll pick it out for you but can't guarantee it'll be in stock. If it's not, I simply pick the best looking coin in the bunch on a first come first serve basis to make the best looking band possible. If you need a specific year, talk to me about finding one. It might cost a little more but I can probably locate it.
- Finish Options in Antiqued Patina or Mirror Polish
- Straight Wall or Domed Band
- Regular Width or Ladies Thin Cut (about a 1/4" is taken off the normal thickness of the band to make it thinner)
- Crystal-Cut Ring Box (Particularly nice if this is meant to be a gift)
- Jewelers Clear-Coat Finish if you prefer (particularly nice if you patina your ring or are skin sensitive to certain metals)
- Includes FREE Beautiful Crystal Cut Clear Case with Black Velvet Bedding!
Type Common coin
Value 500 Lire (500 ITL)
Metal Silver (.835)
Weight 11 g
Diameter 29.3 mm
Thickness 2 mm
Orientation Coin alignment ↑↓
MY GUARANTEE TO YOU:
After I finish your ring, I'll send you a photograph of it before I ship. If for any reason you don't "LOVE" the finished product, just let me know. I'll either continue working it till you do love it or will gladly give you a full refund!
Thank you for your patronage by shopping with Patriot Coin Ring.
Michael D Baker, Master Craftsman
Patriot Coin Ring
Please add my shop as a ♥FAVORITE♥ so you can find me!
•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:• .•:*¨¨*:•.•:*¨¨*:• .•:*¨¨*
Note: It should go without saying but just be aware that when a coin ring is made a hole from 7/16" - 1/2" will be punched dead center in the coin in order to fold the coin into a ring. As such, what ever is in that small area will be lost so when choosing a coin, be sure to look for the outer design nearest the edge of the coin and not what is in the center.
Proceeds benefit our disabled troops through the Wounded Warrior Project.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jun 27, 2020
Beautiful craftsmanship and the packaging was an extra bonus.
Feb 22, 2020
Great job on the ring. Would purchase again!
Feb 15, 2020
Ring is exactly as advertised. My fiancé loves it!
Feb 14, 2020
I debated this for days and I'm so glad I didn't leave it in the shopping cart. I really love it. These were the coins in circulation when I was born, and next week I'm applying to re-establish citizenship in Italy, so it's even more meaningful. Thanks Michael, I'm very happy!