I'll convert this coin (actual photo) into a beautiful coin ring for you in less than a day according to your specifications. Your options are as follows...
Message me in your order of your options or questions...
- Shown in "Mirror Silver Polish" as seen in the photographs above
- Choice of 1971-1978 (specify in order if you have a preference)
- You choose which side of coin faces out.
- Ring Size
- Finish Options in Antiqued Patina or Mirror Polish (mirror finish photographed above)
- Straight Wall or Beveled Ends
- Regular Thickness or Ladies Thin Cut (about a 1/4" is taken off the thickness of the band)
- Crystal-Cut Ring Box (Particularly nice if this is meant to be a gift)
- Jewelers Clear-Coat Finish if you prefer (particularly nice if you patina your ring or are skin sensitive to certain metals)
- Please let me know which side you want facing outward (Eisenhower's face with date and In God we Trust) or (One Dollar and the Eagle has Landed image).
Automatic Services Given...
- Fast Shipping (will typically ship within 1 business day via USPS Mail)
- Includes our Lifetime Guarantee**
- Includes FREE Beautiful Crystal Cut Clear Case with Black Velvet Bedding!
ABOUT THIS COIN:
United States 1 dollar 1971 S
Country: United States (USA)
Face value: 1 dollar
Variety / overstrike:
Era: United States of America - Republic (1789-present)
Head of State:
Designer: Gasparro, Frank, Williams, Dennis R.
Series: Eisenhower dollars (1971-1978)
Material: Silver (Ag)
Gold- or silver content: 400
Punch: Coin alignment
Obverse: LIBERTY IN GOD WE TRUST 1971 S
Reverse: UNITED STATUS OF AMERICA E · PLURIBUS · UNUM · ONE DOLLAR
Mint mark: S (San Francisco)
Number produced: 6.868.530
Krause and Mishler number: KM# 203a
MY GUARANTEE TO YOU:
After I finish your ring, I'll send you a photograph of it before I ship. If for any reason you don't "LOVE" the finished product, just let me know. I'll either continue working it till you do love it or will gladly give you a full refund!
Thank you for your patronage by shopping with Patriot Coin Ring.
Michael D Baker, Master Craftsman
Patriot Coin Ring
Please add my shop as a ♥FAVORITE♥ so you can find me!
•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:• .•:*¨¨*:•.•:*¨¨*:• .•:*¨¨*
Note: It should go without saying but just be aware that when a coin ring is made a hole from 7/16" - 1/2" will be punched dead center in the coin in order to fold the coin into a ring. As such, what ever is in that small area will be lost so when choosing a coin, be sure to look for the outer design nearest the edge of the coin and not what is in the center.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jul 8, 2019
I got this ring as a gift for my Dad for Fathers Day. He has always liked coins and old things. He absolutely loves this ring! Amazing quality and craftsmanship!
Jan 28, 2017
This was bought as a gift. I set out to find something unique, and beautiful and that is exactly what I received from this master craftsman! It was a pleasure to work with PatriotCoinRings on this, and I will be sure to work with him again on any future orders of this nature. Simply breathtaking!