1929 Silver Incuse Indian Head | Hand-Made into a Coin Ring (LIMITED TIME PRICING)
CUSTOM ORDER WHAT YOU WANT!
1. Designed from your choice of a .999 Pure Silver 1oz, 1/2oz or 1/4oz Incuse 1929 Indian Head stamped coin.
2. Choose your finish of a straight Silver Mirror Polish, Antique Patina Finish, or Real Gold Plating!
3. Chose which side you want facing on the outside of the coin whether it be the Obverse or Reverse side (Indian or Eagle) and for this, you need to let me know in writing when you place your order what you want. If you do not indicate what you want, the Indian head by default will be formed to the outside of the ring.
4. Choose your US Ring Size. Please note that I can make nearly all ring sizes however there may be a couple that may not be recommended such as taking a 1/4oz coin and stretching it out past a size 11 for example. If I feel there will be a problem or you're simply not happy with the result, just let me know and you'll get a full refund because I'll never force my clients into unsatisfactory or undesirable purchases. You're either 110% Excited about your ring or not! Please read my reviews to see for yourself.
5. Feel free to choose the shape of the ring whether it be Swedish straight wall, American Beveled sides or Fat Tire Rounded ring otherwise if not indicated I'll simply form it based on the size of the ring compared to the coin size you pick and create what looks the absolute best for that specific one being custom made for you. If you want to leave this to me, you can trust I'll make you an incredible ring.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Liberty wearing a war bonnet encircled by 15 stars with the word "Liberty" above.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "Golden State Mint", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust", the fineness and the weight.
- Outstanding rendition of Bela Lyon Pratt's 1929 Minting. Important note that not all Incuse Indian coins come with the date at the bottom which gives really shows off nicely however this is the only one I sell. All my coins include the 1929 date on the coin.
No other coins in U.S. history included the "incuse," or sunken relief, design replicated on this .999 Silver round.
Have Questions? Feel free to message me and you'll get a response within 24 hours.
WHY PATRIOT COIN RING?
As a Military Vet myself, I find this not only a fun hobby but a patriotic one especially when it comes to my US Coin Rings and preserving them in a wearable form. For me, it's far nicer to wear and talk about when people ask then to have a coin in my pocket forgotten or eventually lost. I don't mass produce these but rather being a hobby I take my time and get very detailed on everything I do in making your coin ring whether it be creating a very comfortable fit, comfort sidings rounding off all edges so it's barely felt, and when I age my coins by patina or other, I spend a lot of extra time behind a jewelers magnifying lens to work on all the detail to perfection. I go the extra mile and don't up-charge for every little thing. I don't skimp or get cheap on tools! I have all the best (thousands of dollars worth of equipment) to make your ring as beautiful as possible and in this hobby, if you love what you do, the work it requires an equal amount of Sweat, Pride and the best Tools available!
When anyone takes as much pride in what they do like I do with these, I insist on my clients being 110% satisfied - It's just something very important to me and because of this, 99% of my work is more often than not by referrals of past clients and I'll be wanting your referrals.
PATRIOT COIN RINGS (Life Time Guarantee)
Not everyone will offer the expensive clear jewelers coating to preserve the Patina, Gold or Silver as I do but it's that extra mile that makes the difference. Your ring is guaranteed not to ever discolor, crack, peel, or wear off like many other jewelers coatings do. Not only does it preserve the rings appearance, it also prevents the person wearing the ring from getting a skin reaction to the metal (very common with copper on some individuals). It's a strong barrier between your skin and your ring and whether your ring from us or someone else, it's an absolute must have and just one more service we extend to our clients free of charge "FOR LIFE".
I've been making and selling Coin Rings for five years now and haven't yet had one returned, but if at anytime, for any reason, you feel like you need a new coating of jewelers coating, either bring the ring to me in person or mail it to me and I'll coat it. My service doesn't stop there but also in the sizing. If at anytime for the life of the ring (and of course we all gain/lose weight) need a resizing, I will be more than happy to resize or reseal the jewelers protective coating completely FREE OF CHARGE! Buyer to pay shipping if shipping is required.
Questions? Contact me through Etsy and I'll reply within 24 hours!
Thank you for your patronage by shopping with Patriot Coin Ring.
Michael D Baker, Master Craftsman
Please add my shop as a ♥FAVORITE♥ so you can find me!
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Oct 21, 2020
Nov 18, 2019
Michael is an excellent craftsman and I couldn’t be happier with all three of my rings I got from him. The ordering/ shipping turn around time is unbelievably fast. I highly suggest buying from Patriotcoinrings. Let’s keep this patriot in business.
Jun 27, 2018
Apr 26, 2018