BRAND NEW HAND-CRAFTED ITEM & REAL CONVERSATION PIECE!
I'm currently selling this item at a very low price just for the feedback until it is popularized. Kindly leave a polite feedback when you consider the price I'm selling such a stunning piece of work using Genuine Meteorite that fell from space over 4,000 years ago! Thank you.
- Genuine Meteorite necklace, meteorites will vary slightly
- 5-10gm Regular Sized piece (approx the size of a US Dime)
- Campo Del Cielo meteorite from Argentina, year 1576
- Easy to open and close secure integrated clasp
- Choice of Necklace, Clasp and Crown Bail (see options)
Extra Large 30-60gm 1-1.5" piece available here
ABOUT THIS PIECE OF ART FROM SPACE:
A priceless treasure, meteorites on Earth are more rare than gold. This is a genuine pendant Meteorite on a stylish looking necklace of your choice, not a flimsy open jump ring. This locking necklace is easy to open and close. Gorgeous "thumbprints" all around the meteorite. Enjoy this piece of outer space, very few others will have one to match. The official name of this meteorite is Campo del Cielo sourced in Argentina from one of the world's largest expert meteorite dealers. Item shipped will vary slightly. The necklace was made from the Campo Del Cielo meteorite. The Campo del Cielo meteorite is known for more than 400 years. It developed from a smashed asteroid that had been just starting to form its molten iron core. These meteorites are highly precious because of their high Nickel and Iron Content. It fell from outer space about 4,200–4,700 years ago. Age of the meteoric iron is about 4.6 billion years old, as old as your own solar system! Campo del Cielo translates to "Field of Heavens" and means a group of iron meteorites found 620 miles northwest of Buenos Aires, Argentina. It is among the list of the oldest reported meteorite finds, as well as being the heaviest ever retrieved on the planet (even though in numerous fragments). It was initially discovered in 1576 though aboriginal residents who known of it for a long time. It's estimated that the pure iron asteroid weighed 800 tons before impact. Pieces of this meteorite were found as far away as Paraguay.
Note: Please see photos of the meteorite to get an idea of it's size. It will vary but typically will range from half to full size of a US dime. If you would like a larger piece, please message me for a quote. This offer comes with a free rubber necklace as seen in the first photo above however can be upgraded with new bale and chain necklace of your choice of size as seen in the options section if desired.
NECKLACE UPGRADE CHOICES
- Available in .925 Sterling Silver, 14K Gold, Black Stainless, Black Leather (note that the stainless steel chains are very thin as seen in photo so please ask if you would like a quote on a thicker made chain)
- Excellent Electroplated, Lasting Color Retention.
- Made of Quality Stainless Steel, Solid and Durable; Safe Material, Harmless, and Magnetic properties from space.
- High Polish Finish, Shiny and Smooth Surface;
- 0.9mm Wide Snake Chain Necklace, Easy to Match Almost Any Pendant You Like.
- Lengthening Lobster Claw Clasp, Easier to Use.(Diameter of the Circle on the Chain is 4mm)
- The Rollo Loop and Lobster Claw Clasp is a thicker heavier chain particularly for men.
A portion of all proceeds will go to support...
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Make a Wish Foundation
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Nov 27, 2018
My grandson will love this piece of authentic meteorite with its certificate. Excellent communication from this seller - could not be faulted. Many thanks.